We invited a few small business owners who, like you, are looking to take their business online to a webinar on how to use Zoom effectively… and now we’re sharing the session with you for free.
Recent events have meant many business owners are being encouraged to innovate. Traditionally in-person businesses are now looking to move their practice online. This is easier said than done for many, who face barriers around technical know-how, being visible, or getting their message heard.
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone.
In this 1-hour video Alice Reeves, Director & Co-Founder of The Joyful Web, talks you through the fundamentals of getting your business set up to host virtual meetings, workshops, events and classes via Zoom.
We hope you find it helpful, and that you enjoy finding creative ways to use Zoom for your business!
In this training session, we cover:
- Setting up a Zoom account and choosing a plan
- Scheduling a Zoom meeting and inviting attendees
- Setting up for a successful call (sound, lighting, testing, and framing)
- Zoom’s features
- Zoom Q&A with business owners
- BONUS FEATURE: How to collaborate on a Zoom whiteboard
Watch the training in full on YouTube:
Zoom Training Contents & Time Stamps
- Creating and Scheduling a Zoom Meeting – 00:01:03
- Setting up for a Successful Zoom Call – 00:10:38
- Getting to know Zoom’s features – 00:17:36
- Zoom Q&A with Business Owners – 00:28:03
- BONUS FEATURE: Whiteboard Collaboration (or Messing About) – 01:03:48
Video produced by Hannah Brackenbury
Got more questions about Zoom or digital marketing?
Get in touch with us here