Could you be the next member of The Joyful team?
We’re hiring for a part-time Digital Marketing Specialist!
Initially, the role will be part-time, but we’re growing FAST so there may be an opportunity for a full-time role later down the line. it doesn’t matter where you’re based, as this role is fully remote (though if you’re around Brighton or York then we’d love to hang out and co-work with you from time to time once we’re able).
You’ll be reporting into a company Director, and joining a small, passionate and dynamic team of 5 people all working remotely.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Day to day client communication around deliverables
- Monthly reporting on the success of project work against client objectives
- Strategic development of marketing campaigns and retainers
- Conception, creation and development of PPC and paid social campaigns,
- Creation and scheduling of social media posts for clients
- Working closely with Account Director to spot opportunities and provide recommendations for improvements for our clients
- Working with content strategist to ensure effective implementation of content across all channels
- Support Directors with blog creation and expanding reach for The Joyful
- Conducting cross-channel, holistic marketing audits and discovery to provide informed and strategic recommendations
- Email marketing campaigns including designing, implementation and management of workflows and automations through various email platforms and CRMs as needed
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Digital marketing experience across a variety of disciplines, especially PPC, paid social, organic social media and email
- Initiative and a hunger for learning and personal development
- Confident self-starter who is happy to crack on with tasks
- Strong understanding of CRM system usage, particularly HubSpot
- Strong understanding and confidence in delivery of marketing strategy and execution including social media, PPC and email marketing
- Exceptional communicator
- Commercially knowledgeable
- Organised and efficient
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Not afraid to speak their mind
- Eager to learn
- Highly motivated
- This role is remote but UK based
- Salary D.O.E.
Brand and marketing for movers, shakers and change-makers.
We don’t work like a traditional digital marketing agency. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach here, and you’ll never hear us talk about our client’s audience or customers like they’re just numbers on a dashboard.
Instead, we do business human-to-human, making every interaction count.
We take an impact-led approach to brand and marketing.
We work with businesses who are doing more than simply selling a product or service.
Our clients are out to make an impact. They’re challenging the status quo and driving positive change.
Apply now! Closing date for applications is 15th February 2021.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Sophie Turton at firstname.lastname@example.org