Not your average social media course. Create a strategy based on your business purpose, and gain the confidence and skills to deliver it.
What’s different about this social media workshop?
Rather than diving into the practicalities and ‘shoulds’ of social media, we’ll start by going right back to the reason you’re using social media and getting clear on:
- What you want your social presence to achieve for your business
- Why people should care what you have to say
- What you want your business to be known for
- Who you want to talk to with your content
Then we’ll look at:
- How to mix up your content to keep it exciting
- How to create content that looks great AND gets engagement
- Why you need to approach each channel differently, and how to do that
- How to manage multiple social media channels more effectively and efficiently
- How to find out what’s working (and do more of it)
And finally, we’ll leave you with a one-month plan for your social media based on everything we’ve covered, meaning you’ll complete the session with actions you can get started on right away.
This session is for you…
- If you already have a basic understanding of social media and are actively using it for your business (we won’t be covering the foundations, like setting up your accounts or how to post)
- If your approach to social feels like you’re just throwing stuff out there and hoping for the best, without any real plan
- If you struggle to think of exciting content to post about your business, and when you do you aren’t sure why you’re posting it (and maybe only a few people are engaging when you do)
- If you know social media can be powerful, but you aren’t sure how to make it work or to measure whether it’s working for you